Premed 101 Forums

HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS

Guest AJB

Does anyone know what types of questions will be asked in the interview. I know that in the package we received it described questions will be in the format of critical thinking...etc...; however what are some hypothetical examples of questions used in the MMI process. I've heard from MAC people that in their MMI interview process, that they actually have to role play and in each room there is an evaluator and an actor. Is this what NOSM will have too? Does anyone know anything specific about what types of questions will be posed?

well from what I read, there are only 10 interviewers at 10 stations, so looks like there will not be an actor there. seems to me it'll be 1-1.

Guest NurseNathalie

I know there will be some role-playing/actors because someone told me they were going to be acting out a role during the interview.. she didnt say any more than that.. and I didnt ask

I would have been surprised if there wasnt at least ONE station with some role-playing type scenarios.. as it is discussed in the MMI research to be a good assessment tool.

• 2 years later...

Archived