MMI practice session in Sudbury

Saturday, March 12th

1 PM to 4 PM (EST)

12 noon to 3 PM (Mountain Time)

2 PM to 5 PM (Atlantic Time)

Laurentian University- Parker Building

9th Floor, Nursing Department

Room L-955 (just off the elevator)

if you need any information about the practice or want directions, please email me at: nslaney@laurentian.ca

everyone welcome! :hat

Guest docormama

I will be coming to the MMI practice interview on Saturday, March 12, 2005. Another interviewee will be attending as well and has asked me to confirm her attendance. See you there!!

Guest cybernish

Hi everybody! The clock is ticking, the time is nearing! Exciting! Exciting! Looking forward to the practice session at Laurentian. Will see yah all there..:rollin :rollin

Guest Chica777

Great MMI practice session on Sat! Had the pleasure to join by teleconference and it was excellent! What a great way to learn from each others experiences! Good luck to anyone who is interviewing in Thunder Bay this weekend!

:rollin

C-A

Guest InuvikGirl

Once again, thanks to Nathalie for putting so much time and energy into organizing the MMI practice session. It was great to have such a diverse group of people’s input and ideas. It was definitely beneficial to the group. Good luck everyone!

Guest NurseNathalie

I will accept the thanks, but really... I had nothing to do with the success of the practice, other than suggesting we have it and organizing the boring little details....

I was very impressed with all who attended.. I thought it was a great way to pool from everyone's differing backgrounds and experiences... it was truly an honor to meet all of you! and I look forward to continue learning with you (this year, or the next... or the next...) :P

it turned out to be a lot more than a practice, but a true 'group discussion' about several issues... I learned a lot!

thank you so much for participating everyone!

Nat

Archived