Premed 101 Forums

Condition

Guest montrealpremed

Guest montrealpremed

Hey I know this topic has been adressed before but I was just wondering if anyone knows more about keeping your marks "consistent with previous academic performance"? As long as you pass and get your DEC, is that acceptable or are certain marks needed?

I heard at the interview that to have 80% in Organic 2 for it to count as equivalent in Med-P.

How cruel would it be to get accepted and then kicked out on a technicality.

Thanks

Guest Neuromed

tell me about it!

Don't worry though, you probably need over 85 avg. to keep your spot and no marks below 80 in science, which is doable for any student that was accepted in med-p anyways!

NEUROMED

Guest montrealpremed

"Let me guess, Marianopolis..."

Please, let's not stoop to insults.

No, no I actually come from the mighty Dawson College.

Yes, hopefully i'll be going to McGill pre-med next year so neuromed i'll probably be seeing you around. You too NCV. That is unless the Laval waiting list gets around to 258. Damn, and i was starting to like les Cowboys Fringants.

As for the 85% average and over 80% in science, i'm keeping my fingers crossed.

By the way, since I'm here I'd just like to thank NCV, CutieYellow, and Quebecboy for continuing to post and listen to us neurotic med applicants even though you guys are already in med.

Guest cutieyellow

That is what we live for Mtlpremed ;)

Ummm...it's what i do to procrastinate actually-can't believe it's been over two years since i've had to deal with those applications...ugh.

So happy you guys made it! Congrats!

Btw, last yr, the Laval waitlist went to 220 i think for the cegepiens (somewhere around there anyways i'm pretty sure)

CY

Guest medicator007

CY,

That may be how you folks at Laval spell it, but we McGill folks prefer to refer to them as cegepiAns...:lol

Medicator

Guest cutieyellow

If you're going to be that nitpicky Medicator, must i remind you that CEGEP is french - college d'enseignement general et professional...and that therefore, cegepiAns doesn't really work now does it ...lol

CY

• 1 year later...

Archived