Premed 101 Forums

Aug 5 MCAT-ers over here!

ShootingStar

Hey ShootingStar, if you don't mind my asking, how many full lengths have you done so far? I've only done one in the course so far, but I've done a fair few topical/section tests, and there's a ton of full lengths coming up...

I've done 2 so far, my course ends on the 16th :) Sorry I meant to answer you before but got distracted lol

There is a deadline, I think its fairly close to the test date...you should recieve a reminder email as the date approaches. You don't want to feel unprepared but at the same time...writing a real mcat is good experience...if you need to write again...lets say early sept, you'll be in a stronger position. I think the stats show that most do better the second time around...hopefully it doesn't come to that, but thats why aug 5th is a good slot.

• 3 weeks later...

Almost August 5th! Gahhh...trying to do as many passages and questions as I can. I'm also visiting a friend in the states a few days before the exam - mini vacation before the big test?:P How's everyone else holding up so far?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived