Premed 101 Forums

Accepted with condition?

Guest noncestvrai

Guest noncestvrai

I just logged to the minerva site, and I was flabbergasted by the note...admitted with condition, does it mean I am wailisted or...admitted?

McGill med called my mom today, but they just said they wanted to talk to me...I am not going to sleep tonite, or until I make some sense out of this?

What happens if you are waitlisted or admitted on minerva?

What is this "condition" since I have a BSc already...?

noncestvrai

Guest pjdavis

I think your in. Quit worrying. It's probably something to do with a transcript or something. Also, if memory serves me correctly, the wait-list on Minerva is something like 32-wait-list. Congrats Doctor!;)

Guest Kirsteen

Hi there,

noncestvrai, if Minerva's being nice to you (and I hope it is) then a huge FELICITATIONS to you. :D

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Guest noncestvrai

Yes, Marlene said it over the phone. I am shaking writing these lines...I am going to be a doctor.

This is really unexpected, from reject to interview to one week after acceptance (no waitlist)...what a thrill ride, I am going to be happy in Europe by the end of the month.

I want to thank everybody on this board who gave me such good tips and encouragement. May good things happen to all of you.

All the best,

noncestvrai

Guest LoveMcGill

You are definitely in! Congrats. The “with condition” is added for EVERYONE who was accepted and is only applicable to those finishing undergrad. First year was a blast for me – hope it will be for you too.

Guest noncestvrai

Thx so much. I hope it will be nice...totally unexpected but hey I'm in, funny I just called my mom, she just blew my ear off...whereas I just went into a little "gigue" at my office today and spread the news at my lab meeting...what a rush.

I will see you guys in August I guess!

noncestvrai

Guest doctor wanabee

WOOHOOO!!!

Congratssssssssss NCV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so happy for you!

:rollin :rollin

:D :D :D

Guest noncestvrai

Merci!

You are all very kind.

I might see you at some med social next year...say the medgames? I will be the drunk guy next to the keg...:b

noncestvrai

Guest noncestvrai

Come do your residency in Qc...hehe, you will learn a lot!

I can even teach you since I am well versed in joual myself.

noncestvrai

Guest physiology

Hello Noncestvrai,

Offtopic, but is it true that Desjardins gives you prime - 0.5% for a student line of credit?

Thanks!

Guest physiology

Hello Quebecboy,

Thanks for the great info! Do you think Desjardins would consider giving me a loan in belle Colombie Brittanique?

I'm attending med school at UBC.

Thanks!

• 2 years later...

Archived