Premed 101 Forums

What if you void your test and want to re-write???

dedemed

you can register 48 hours after your date, regardless of whether you void or not.

Yeah you have to wait 48 hours and then you can register again. btw why would you ever void your exam?? dont you lose the money anyways...?

Yeah you have to wait 48 hours and then you can register again. btw why would you ever void your exam?? dont you lose the money anyways...?

Yes...BUUUUTTTT if you think you did poorly and void your marks won't show up to medical schools. It'll just show up as "void".

I would recommend against voiding your test. Usually how you feel after you write it isn't indicative of how you actually did. If you thought your test was really hard, there's a good chance so did everyone else! Remember, it's not how well you did-it's how well you did relative to everyone else. I would go ahead and write it and not void and if you still feel crappy after writing it, book another test right away but for a date that is after you get your results for the first test. That way you can cancel the second test if you get a good mark on the first. You may be pleasantly surprised with your mark! Just my opinion though :)

Archived