Premed 101 Forums

f00dz and break time

pbear

Recommend what food you had/will have to keep the brain working and well during the whole 5.5 hours? I'm finding myself SO tired by the end of the exam but I'm not a energy drink kinda gal/can't drink disgusting tasting liquids. Also, any advice on whatever one can do during the break to make them feel calm for the next section will help as well.

I had granola bars and fruit on my breaks and some vitamin water. And I had a BIG balanced breakfast. I just tea early in the morning, because I don't do well with coffee in high anxiety situations. I was really happy with my food and break time.

I also made myself walk around a bit and go to the bathroom each break and I did not skip any of the breaks. I did not talk to anyone about the test at breaks and I did my best to clear my mind.

I had granola bars and fruit on my breaks and some vitamin water. And I had a BIG balanced breakfast. I just tea early in the morning, because I don't do well with coffee in high anxiety situations. I was really happy with my food and break time.

I also made myself walk around a bit and go to the bathroom each break and I did not skip any of the breaks. I did not talk to anyone about the test at breaks and I did my best to clear my mind.

Thaaanks! I always find your advice helpful. Coffee would be a terrible idea before the exam for me too

Archived