Premed 101 Forums

Ask a question for the person below you.

Cerena

Good question.

If I gave you $2000 to spend right now what would you buy?

'62 reissue custom shop strat

Funny that you didn't answer that question because that was the only question I've ever asked on this thread that I legitimately wanted to know the answer to. Mainly to see if there's something wrong with me (salmon has made me gag recently)

New snowboard... or Chanel purse.

If you could have a monkey that groomed you, or a dog that brought you drinks, which would you rather have?

The dog.... why would I need grooming the anti flea medication works perfectly fine thank you very much.

I'll ask again because I hate jerkstore:

Is there any food you used to not like when you were younger that you now like? (and vice versa I guess)

'62 reissue custom shop strat

Funny that you didn't answer that question because that was the only question I've ever asked on this thread that I legitimately wanted to know the answer to. Mainly to see if there's something wrong with me (salmon has made me gag recently)

I know, it actually seemed well thought out, that's why I swiftly dismissed it:D .

I'll ask again because I hate jerkstore:

because I hate jerkstore:

I hate jerkstore:

hate jerkstore:

jerkstore:

Lols. I feel bad that jerkstore took so long to answer so I will be super nice and answer too! Also, he neglected to ask a question again, so...

I used to not like peppers, but now I do (provided they're cooked). I used to like plain, sauce-less lasagna (i.e. just noodles and cheese), but now I realize that that is just disgusting.

Do you have any big secrets? You don't have to say what they are if you do, but I always just wonder if most people have stereotypical deep, dark secrets or not.

Edit: jerkstore, people who don't like olives are weird. I don't understand them.

Lols. I feel bad that jerkstore took so long to answer so I will be super nice and answer too! Also, he neglected to ask a question again, so...

I used to not like peppers, but now I do (provided they're cooked). I used to like plain, sauce-less lasagna (i.e. just noodles and cheese), but now I realize that that is just disgusting.

Do you have any big secrets? You don't have to say what they are if you do, but I always just wonder if most people have stereotypical deep, dark secrets or not.

Edit: jerkstore, people who don't like olives are weird. I don't understand them.

I have secrets. Secrets so dark they could send me to prison.

Let the speculation begin!

Do you own a game console?

Do you enjoy the comedic stylings of MAD tv?

Oh man I thought for sure it would be something bathroom-related.

lol that was funny "Why do you ask so many god damn questions about the bathroom?"

I think it's because of the way my computer chair (or my power chair as I call it) faces, I'm looking straight into the bathroom and I go to my surroundings for my question ideas. Not all of us can be as philosophical and insightful as you my good gusta.

Yes I love MADtv, SNL can eat a ****.

Which UofT college do you think I am in?

edit: goddamnit I'm gonna go watch Donnie Darko right now.

Oh man I thought for sure it would be something bathroom-related.

lol that was funny "Why do you ask so many god damn questions about the bathroom?"

I think it's because of the way my computer chair (or my power chair as I call it) faces, I'm looking straight into the bathroom and I go to my surroundings for my question ideas. Not all of us can be as philosophical and insightful as you my good gusta.

Yes I love MADtv, SNL can eat a ****.

Which UofT college do you think I am in?

edit: goddamnit I'm gonna go watch Donnie Darko right now.

Uhh st. mike's?

Have you seen this?

I have my boy. I have.

WRONG, I'm in the worst one. :D

Would you ever consider having sex with FrenchToast for $10,000?

Well you have always been at the bottom of the barrel that no one wants to scrape.

No, I don't have 10,000 to spend and if it was anyone else I'd pretend to be totally offended right now *knowing they'd be all "well I never" up in here*

Have you seen the new plastic $20s?

Well you have always been at the bottom of the barrel that no one wants to scrape.

No, I don't have 10,000 to spend and if it was anyone else I'd pretend to be totally offended right now *knowing they'd be all "well I never" up in here*

Have you seen the new plastic $20s?

Nonono you misunderstand, YOU get paid to have the relations.

I have not.

Realistically, what do you think are the odds of you ending up in plastic wrap in my basement in the next year?

Nonono you misunderstand, YOU get paid to have the relations.

I have not.

Realistically, what do you think are the odds of you ending up in plastic wrap in my basement in the next year?

Nono, you misunderstand, I'm tryint to not be rude. If it's going to be like the one with hannah mcckay then something like 99.9%

Do you want to go to war balokey?

Nono, you misunderstand, I'm tryint to not be rude. If it's going to be like the one with hannah mcckay then something like 99.9%

Do you want to go to war balokey?

Hohohohooo we have a new thing in common!

I'm too high to understand your question. High on low-priced chicken nuggets.

What are YOUR top five movies son?

Hohohohooo we have a new thing in common!

I'm too high to understand your question. High on low-price chicken nuggets.

What are YOUR top five movies son?

Oh yeah that's just what we need, more things in common................... there are like 4 things seperating us as beings

Forest gump, braveheart, truman show, gladiator, anger management (such an underrated movie)

Top 5 favourite bands, go.

Forest gump, braveheart, truman show, gladiator, anger management (such an underrated movie)

Top 5 favourite bands, go.

Christ well if it's top 5 it's gonna be trite. This is music, it's very personal to all of us for various reasons, SO DON'T JUDGE. (opens up iTunes).

Barenaked Ladies, Beatles, Bob Dylan, Elton John, Hendrix, Zeppelin, Nirvana, Pink Floyd, Rolling Stones, REM, White Stripes baaawww I can't pick 5.

YOUR top TEN!

edit: anger management? the sandler movie? good luck to you sir...*deactivates account*.

Christ well if it's top 5 it's gonna be trite. This is music, it's very personal to all of us for various reasons, SO DON'T JUDGE. (opens up iTunes).

Barenaked Ladies, Beatles, Bob Dylan, Elton John, Hendrix, Zeppelin, Nirvana, Pink Floyd, Rolling Stones, REM, White Stripes baaawww I can't pick 5.

YOUR top TEN!

edit: anger management? the sandler movie? good luck to you sir...*deactivates account*.

It was more jack nicholson, I knew you'd react that way. It's funny on such an intrinsic level like when you're stoned out of your mind and you don't know why you're laughing at that wall over there.. come to think of it......

anyways,

Argh you make me choose

In a very frustrating order

Mumford and sons, beirut, jimi hendrix, radiohead, zeppelin, muse, NIN, Pink floyd, white stripes, RHCP. *I feel like I just gave birth to a 12 pounder*

Do you think you'll ever reach an age where you'll just be like "meh, I've lived long enough I'm kinda getting bored now"?

It was more jack nicholson, I knew you'd react that way. It's funny on such an intrinsic level like when you're stoned out of your mind and you don't know why you're laughing at that wall over there.. come to think of it......

anyways,

Argh you make me choose

In a very frustrating order

Mumford and sons, beirut, jimi hendrix, radiohead, zeppelin, muse, NIN, Pink floyd, white stripes, RHCP. *I feel like I just gave birth to a 12 pounder*

Do you think you'll ever reach an age where you'll just be like "meh, I've lived long enough I'm kinda getting bored now"?

If that ever happens, I'll know I'm doing something wrong. I've reached that already, and I corrected it. There is faaaar too much to life, this world, and this universe for that to ever happen in a human lifetime. If given the opportunity to live for 1000 years I would gladly take it.

Let's keep this on music because that's clearly where thine interests lay, what do you use for a portable music player and how many songs you got on it?

174274_f520.jpg

Also is there any of this stuff^^