Premed 101 Forums

TPR Website update- does it work for anyone right now?

Leon

The ******* site is going through an update. The new layout loads on my screen but I can't see any access to the online student centre. Does anyone have access to the AAMC tests through TPR right now? I'm trying to see if this is a universal problem.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the same issue. I just talked to the TPR people and they are not sure what is going on, but are trying hard to get it fixed soon. He said it should be up and running again very soon. Lets hope!

Test in two days and final AAMC planned for later today!

I have the same issue. I just talked to the TPR people and they are not sure what is going on, but are trying hard to get it fixed soon. He said it should be up and running again very soon. Lets hope!

Test in two days and final AAMC planned for later today!

Judging by their descriptions, the "dashboard" (Which should give access to the Online Student Centre) should be listed under "View Courses" >>> "Current Test Prep"

The fact that it's not is probably due to the technical errors you mention. It's not a matter of hope- this thing will be fixed in the next couple hours! ;)

To anyone unfamiliar, you can use Check4Change (Extension for Firefox) to automatically monitor the site for any changes.

I'll post here once I get access to the AAMC.

Why why why why why would they do this "update of the decade" during the busiest time of year? The level of logic here is astonishing... November is a much better choice

I got access to the tests now, if anyone was still wondering. None of my diagnostic scores from the past week have shown up (which was expected, I guess), but I asked to have two of my essays scored yesterday but now the test doesn't even show up as completed. Guess that was a waste of time/a token?

I got access to the tests now, if anyone was still wondering. None of my diagnostic scores from the past week have shown up (which was expected, I guess), but I asked to have two of my essays scored yesterday but now the test doesn't even show up as completed. Guess that was a waste of time/a token?

Are you seeing your scores under

My Prep >> View Test Scores >> Drill Scores

??

It's still blank here. Damn, I was counting on this to be my most representative pre-MCAT score but I don't think that's happening now.

Are you seeing your scores under

My Prep >> View Test Scores >> Drill Scores

??

It's still blank here. Damn, I was counting on this to be my most representative pre-MCAT score but I don't think that's happening now.

Yes under View Test Scores I have scores from up to July 31 from both full length tests and the practice drills, nothing from then onwards.

It works with Google Chrome but not with Firefox on my computer. shrug.gif

Still doesn't work for me with google chrome... When I click on a test, it opens up a new window that has a yellow box stating "Do not close this page or navigate from this page while you are working with online content..." and there is nothing else. How are you guys getting the tests to show up?

Still doesn't work for me with google chrome... When I click on a test, it opens up a new window that has a yellow box stating "Do not close this page or navigate from this page while you are working with online content..." and there is nothing else. How are you guys getting the tests to show up?

Using firefox, go to Tools > Options > Content and uncheck "block pop-up windows" because when you click on a test, you should have another page open up.

An additional window should pop up if the yellow window is there. I'm guessing it's being blocked so see if you can unblock it. Else try Internet Explorer- these things usually work with IE.

Archived