Premed 101 Forums

TPR has three different categories of FL tests, what are the differences?

cdawso23

My question is basically in the title.

Under practice tests there are listed:

TPR practise tests

Cracking the MCAT practise tests

MCAT Review series practice tests

What are the differences between the 3 categories? I have done TPR practice test 1, 2, 3 and AAMC #10 so far and am trying to decide which other ones to do.

I have 5 booked into my schedule, so I was thinking 4 of the AAMC and 1 of the TPR ones. Which do you think would be best? Which are most representative of the actual MCAT? I've heard 11 should be saved until last and that 3 and 4 are easier so I think I would skip them.

Any thoughts?

My question is basically in the title.

Under practice tests there are listed:

TPR practise tests

Cracking the MCAT practise tests

MCAT Review series practice tests

What are the differences between the 3 categories? I have done TPR practice test 1, 2, 3 and AAMC #10 so far and am trying to decide which other ones to do.

I have 5 booked into my schedule, so I was thinking 4 of the AAMC and 1 of the TPR ones. Which do you think would be best? Which are most representative of the actual MCAT? I've heard 11 should be saved until last and that 3 and 4 are easier so I think I would skip them.

Any thoughts?

I would say do 5 aamc.. maybe 7, 8, 9, 10, 11?

If you're looking for more of a challenge I think the "cracking the mcat" ones are supposed to be difficult, don't know from experience though, I only did aamc tests

Archived