Premed 101 Forums

What happens when you die??--Lowest VR score ever on AAMC 3 by Premed101 User

ByrdPac

So today I did AAMC 3 (test on Sep 2), and got 11PS (made dumb mistakes), 9BS (more dumb mistakes) then 3VR??? WTF ppl said this was the easiest test. I was in shock. I then asked questions like what happens when you die? (e.g what happens if I bomb the mcat.) What will become of my life if I dont get 8 in VR, min 30 for Western(swomen app, assuming it stays at 8)? Am I stupid? I got a 7 on the 1st passage in EK101 old book, then 5s on the EK in class exams. Is anyone or has anyone been in my position? Any words of encourgement as I near my execution?

Thxs Captain for the advice, yeah I did AAMC CBT 4 today under reg. timed conditions and dropped to 9 in PS, 9 in BS (still have work to do) but then I got 9 in VR WTF??? What the hell is going on here? I had a 3, two days ago and now 9??? Whoa...I was gonna give up so I took yesterday off, all I did different was read a little bit slower. It is just luck or its all in technique?

Same score as you on AAMC 4...was weird for me, going from 30 and 31s on Kaplan (11 on verbal) all the way down to 27 (9 verbal).

Can just hope on the real thing there are passages that you like to read...I think it's a bit of luck mixed in with technique, how you approach the questions or reading slower like you said

Archived