Premed 101 Forums

Rescheduling the MCAT

sunshinesky101

Does anyone know what the procedure is if I want to switch to January? I am scheduled to write on September 1st but don't know if I will be ready in time.....is it possible to reschedule to January or would I have to cancel my registration for now and sign up again later? Has anyone been in that situation before?

Does anyone know what the procedure is if I want to switch to January? I am scheduled to write on September 1st but don't know if I will be ready in time.....is it possible to reschedule to January or would I have to cancel my registration for now and sign up again later? Has anyone been in that situation before?

You'll have to cancel, suck up the fee, and sign up/pay again when the January dates are available.

Thanks Adrianna. I called AAMC just now and thats what I was told by them too.

I am in such a dilemma on what I should do now.....I am not getting the verbal yet and orgo needs some work, other than that, I just need to brush up a little more on my PS. I will not be applying this cycle anyways so...should I cancel for now and study/practice till January to get better at verbal and orgo or should I suck it up and write the test now and hope for the best. I really want to feel comfortable with my practice scores and be confident when I write the real thing....I am so confused....hope to hear from others on what I should do?

Archived