Premed 101 Forums

undergraduate program transfer HELP!

so i enter physio honours from high school, but now i want to transfer to the pharmacology honours program, i know the deadline has passed already, so i'll have to apply the transfer next year,

so i'm wondering how hard is it to transfer to the pharmacology honour program after second year ?

is there limited seats to the program?

also, can i ignore my current course requirement and follow the pmcol requirements???:confused:

plz help:(

so i enter physio honours from high school, but now i want to transfer to the pharmacology honours program, i know the deadline has passed already, so i'll have to apply the transfer next year,

so i'm wondering how hard is it to transfer to the pharmacology honour program after second year ?

is there limited seats to the program?

also, can i ignore my current course requirement and follow the pmcol requirements???:confused:

plz help:(

I'm not sure how hard it is to switch, but I think it's fairly simple. Just make sure you have decent grades (which you should do anyway if you want meds/dents/pharm/vets). To my knowldege, you just go to the undergrad science office (in BioSci... Centre Wing (CW) level.... 2. Make sure you follow the signs in that building (or ask someone). It's easy to get lost. One of the reasons me and my friends have dubbed it "FUB" the F'ed Up Building! :P).

Anyways...

To my knowledge, the only "limited" seats in the program would be the limit to the number of seats in any specific class. Since first year is quite similar across the board no matter what science you're in, you shouldn't have a problem this year.

Yes, you can ignore your prereqs for PHYSL and focus on the PMCOL ones. But like I said, they're quite similar in first year anyways.

However, double check by going into the office (or calling) and double checking. They're pretty helpful there. Do it in the first week or so (or now!) so that you can add/drop/switch courses if you need to.

Hope that helps! And good luck! :)

Archived