Premed 101 Forums

hey all,

so just wondering, does UBC wait to recieve mcat scores until sept or do they just look at the most recent score u sent them?

in my case i've written before and sent them that score (ineligable) now I'm waiting for the newest score to be released in sept some time....hope they wait before making snap judgements!

thanks!

I think that when you gt your new score, you may have to go back to the MCAT website and re-release the scores again.

I think if I were in your position, I would re-release, then email admissions to tell them to check your MCAT again.

In any case, you're not alone- many people applying to UBC have just written (and some are even writing today!)

hey all,

so just wondering, does UBC wait to recieve mcat scores until sept or do they just look at the most recent score u sent them?

in my case i've written before and sent them that score (ineligable) now I'm waiting for the newest score to be released in sept some time....hope they wait before making snap judgements!

thanks!

I would definitely contact them just to be safe once the scores are out and you have released them. They start reviewing apps on August 15th the minute people start sending them in.

It wouldn't make sense for them to spend the time doing a full file review on an application that does not meet the criteria...so I could see how it could possibly fall through the cracks.

All it would take it is just one e-mail, and it never hurts to be safe right? So I'd definitely shoot one over to admissions explaining your situation.

Archived