Premed 101 Forums

Associating Activity With A Verifier

I'm doing my ABS and under the Help instructions, it says:

"To associate a verifier with a given activity, enter a number in brackets beside the activity. This number should correspond to the number on the verifiers list."

So for example, I want to put a cross-cultural exchange expedition on my ABS. I should put "Cross-Cultural Exchange to Thailand (1)", where (1) corresponds to the 1st verifier on my list of verifiers.

Is this right? Thanks for your help!

PS: I just realize there is an option which says verifier#, when I tried to fill up details to my sketch. So I think I don't have to put (1) beside my activity.

I'm doing my ABS and under the Help instructions, it says:

"To associate a verifier with a given activity, enter a number in brackets beside the activity. This number should correspond to the number on the verifiers list."

So for example, I want to put a cross-cultural exchange expedition on my ABS. I should put "Cross-Cultural Exchange to Thailand (1)", where (1) corresponds to the 1st verifier on my list of verifiers.

Is this right? Thanks for your help!

PS: I just realize there is an option which says verifier#, when I tried to fill up details to my sketch. So I think I don't have to put (1) beside my activity.

I thought you just put the number in the box for verifier number?

You have to include it in the title as well? Seems so repetitive.

Archived