Premed 101 Forums

credit format for grades at U of T

a quick question for UofT st george undergrads

when you entered your marks on OMSAS, did you put half year courses as "0.5" and full year credits as "1.0". this is what is logical to me, but i am just making sure that i am not missing something here because it lists so many options (:confused: :confused: :confused: ) and there is even 2.00, so just want to ask and be sure. any links or quotations from OMSAS directly would be awesome, thank you.

Yes, you must enter your grades yourself. The place to enter it is somewhere within the Postsecondary Education tab.

What the hell? We are supposed to enter our grades our selves??? I thought we were supposed to order transcripts only?? Could someone clarify this please :(

Yes, 0.5 for half and 1 for full. If you took 5 full credits, OMSAS will list the hours as 10.

a quick question for UofT st george undergrads

when you entered your marks on OMSAS, did you put half year courses as "0.5" and full year credits as "1.0". this is what is logical to me, but i am just making sure that i am not missing something here because it lists so many options (:confused: :confused: :confused: ) and there is even 2.00, so just want to ask and be sure. any links or quotations from OMSAS directly would be awesome, thank you.

Archived