Premed 101 Forums

memorial references

Guest leafs123

Guest leafs123

hey guys

i am a bit confused about memorial's ref requirement .. if we decide to go with a letter of reference then all we do is print that form out and give it to our referee? are referee only allowed to write in the box of lines? or can they submit a typed up letter instead of writing in those box of lines?

any input would be appreciated.

leafs123

Guest Madz25

I think the want the referees to only write in the space provided. It may be better if you provide your referees with the pdf file since you can type in it. It may make things easier than writing it out by hand.

Madz

Guest clinicalchief

The referees don't have to write in the space provided on the sheet, both of my references last year attached their own seperate sheet on which they typed. However, they MUST fill in their name, address, position etc. at the bottom of the forms provided on the website. If they decide to use their own typed letter, make sure they attach the form that can be downloaded with their information filled in.

cc

My referees attached their letters, you can't fit anything of substance into those little boxes.

But yes, make sure they fill out the rest of the form.

Archived