Premed 101 Forums

Getting ranked #1 by a search engine!

Guest Ian Wong

Guest Ian Wong

...heck, it ain't no Google, but getting the number 1 spot in any search engine is pretty cool. Their database could get shuffled tomorrow, but this is still pretty neat. :)

www.teoma.com

...and then search for <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--> premed<!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->

Ian

UBC, Med 3

You're Number 1 in Google.com if you type in "Canadian premed forum". Congrats. I find this discussion forum excellent. Kudos to Ian!

Cheers!

Guest PeterHill0501

Congratulations Ian...and all those who help you design and maintain the site. You deserve a huge pat on the back for the site. Speaking personally, I can't really imaging how I would have prepared as adequately for my interview without it. I'll tell you what...when I'm accepted, dinner on me for you and your significant other if that would be appropriate. Ah heck...that's not fair...dinner on me for you and a significant other regardless of whether I get accepted or not...e-mail me to arrange!

Peter

Guest barbapapa

In related news, Ian Wong is now ranked #2 on a google search for "Ian Wong", with a Waterloo guy taking top spot. Any ideas how to usurp the throne and promote our fearless leader?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Tempus Textor

Ian,

You can be justly gratified with the current search engine rankings and their implicit broad reach of this forum. They are an encouraging sign of the future and, indeed, a well-earned feather in your cap.

But if such recognition is the icing, then surely the cake is the assistance this board has provided for the vast number of med school candidates whether via thoughtful tips, stress relief, or simply communion of like ideas and concerns.

You make your school proud of you.

Tempus Textor

Archived