Premed 101 Forums

NSERC @ OttawaU

cogniva

I posted this somewhere else, but I think it makes more sense here. I'm interested in doing an NSERC at OttawaU, but I can't find any info about it whatsoever on their website. Has anyone done one there before, or have any information about doing one?

As well, has anyone managed to do an NSERC at a university other than their one? I imagine it would be a bit harder to get accepted.

Thanks.

I'm not sure about OttawaU, but I am aware that it is possible to do NSERC at other schools. My understanding is that you will have to investigate the individual universities and faculties. There are some that accept students from outside of their institution while others do not.

Good luck :)!

I posted this somewhere else, but I think it makes more sense here. I'm interested in doing an NSERC at OttawaU, but I can't find any info about it whatsoever on their website. Has anyone done one there before, or have any information about doing one?

As well, has anyone managed to do an NSERC at a university other than their one? I imagine it would be a bit harder to get accepted.

Thanks.

I received a USRA from uOttawa this past summer and it's not my home institution, but I don't think the selection criteria was any more stringent. I believe that the cut-off GPA from a couple of years ago was around 9.0, but I don't know what it was last year. PM me if you have any questions

Archived