Premed 101 Forums

Posting Restrictions

Guest Laura Secord

Guest Laura Secord

Would one of the moderators be so kind and please explain what would constitute a post worthy of deletion? It appears that one of the moderators is on a rampage deleting most of my posts. If anything, I should be thanked for bringing life into this drab forum.

Delete my posts if you wish, but at least have the courtesy of explaining why. After all, I also can be discourteous and save all of my posts and then spam them, oh, let's say 1000 times and flood this forum with rubbish posts. We wouldn't want that know, would we?

Simply tell me what's allowed and what's not. Stick to facts and leave your opinions out of this.

Thank you.

Guest clinicalchief

Are you sure they actually got posted in the first place? The moderators usually say if they are moving or deleting a thread. I doubt anyone would delete a thread without any notice unless their was blatently obvious immature comments such as cursing, threats, violence, etc, in which case you should know why they were deleted.

Guest PeterHill0501

clinicalchief,

There were posts deleted by one of the moderators...but appropriately so. The posts appeared briefly but were removed.

Peter

Guest Laura Secord

I specifically asked one of the MODERATORS to answer this question since they're the ones who delete the messages. I don't give a hoot about what the peons think because they aren't the ones that delete them. Peter Hill, you just can't seem to avoid the limelight. Why are you starving for so much attention? Once again, posting here every 5 minutes for the past few MONTHS does not impress anyone - it just demonstrates you have nothing better to do with your time. Too bad. Fortunately, Peter, you will enjoy medical school since you'll have enough work to distract yourself from this forum. You're obviously a very bored man. I hope you get in so you can have something to do. Good luck.

For those of you who are craving attention, buy a puppy. I'm sorry, but I'm only interested in the MODERATORS comments.

Thank you.

Don't post if you don't want replys! If you want the moderators than email them directly.

Leave the space for the great and helpful posts this forum is known for :)

Guest Ian Wong

Posts can be deleted if they advocate unethical behaviour, if they are deliberately inflammatory, or if they go against the spirit of this forum. All moderators have the ability to delete messages, however I was the one who deleted these particular posts. Anything that a moderator deems inappropriate for the forums is fair game for being closed or deleted. If deleted, the posts will simply disappear, there may not be a notification message posted.

Thanks all,

Ian

UBC, Med 3

Archived