Premed 101 Forums

York

check212

Holy God, the number of women worth looking at is insane at this school. You see a hot one every few minutes.

Me and Futurepeds have heated debates over this

I'm totally with ya.

Captaincrunch: your standards are too high- relative to the high school I came from york is a freakin victoria's secret fashion show

I'm totally with ya.

Captaincrunch: your standards are too high- relative to the high school I came from york is a freakin victoria's secret fashion show

This isn't up for debate. The school is legit hot, and it's also been rated by Maxim as the 2nd hottest in NORTH AMERICA. This is including places like Miami and California.

Every few minutes, you see a doable girl. Even the "lower" ones are usually prim n proper, nice to look at.

Holy God, the number of women worth looking at is insane at this school. You see a hot one every few minutes.

I actually thought this post was meant to be a sarcastic joke at first

You must be blind....:P

Yesss.. someone with standards... also, you were right when you said (this was like a year ago, and I'm pretty sure it was you? :P ) that Dr. Kelly is NOT hot, although I love her as professor so far : )

I'm totally with ya.

Hahaha hey, it was not a heated debate! :P

LOL and I can't believe you just said that... make no mistake, the girls at York are nothing like the VS fashion show (http://vsallaccess.victoriassecret.com/2011/11/30/the-2011-victorias-secret-fashion-show-in-11-minutes/), even compared to the least attractive girls on the planet

Ugliest girl at my HS= prettiest girl at York

Anyways, I'm no longer going to defend my point, we have different views and I have better taste :P

Relative to the high school I came from, york is a freakin unfortunate looking person show.

No no no. Go to Western. The people are 10000000x better looking. York students hurt my eyes.

I'm not sure. She's old though.

I heard Western is all blonde chicks. It's all well n good, but white girls get boring after a while.. You need to mix it up with some euro, middle eastern etc..

I was born and raised in the Western area, and it's what I find attractive...it's not all blonde though, there are plenty of brunettes too. I like the athletic, look-like-they-could-live-next-door types.

I do think South Americans are really good looking, though.

Yeah I figured you were into the typical white types. No offence, just saying. I personally like the exotic looks high maintenance but can be taken advantage of by the right guy look more. :D

This thread cracks me up LOL

All those girls you guys think are ugly probably think you're ugly too. Just a thought.

I'm curious though, what's the general consensus pertaining to what MOST guys find attractive? Why are all those girls at York ugly as someone said?

They just are, a lot of them are unhygenic too, as well as guys

I was in the library last monthk and this girl started tearing up (literally) b/c this guy smelled really bad, I don't mean to be rude or offend anyone, but it is pretty unreasonable

From my social science textbook last year, what most guys find attractive is shiny hair, full lips and clear skin; I think that's a fair concensus/I don't think anyone would argue against it being attractive lol

This thread cracks me up LOL

All those girls you guys think are ugly probably think you're ugly too. Just a thought.

I'm curious though, what's the general consensus pertaining to what MOST guys find attractive? Why are all those girls at York ugly as someone said?

They'er not ugly, the guy mentioned he likes the typical white girls, which are not too common at York. I personally find them very plain. The europeans and middle eastern however, are a different story. Middle eastern when they're light skinned, I don't like the very arab looking ones.

That was kind of mean lol... anyone on this forum or even one of us on this thread can be of whatever descent you said

I understood the implications of my words. He left me no choice but to be rude with his incessent "They're ugly" and no substantiating claims and my polite deflections. Had to feed him some of his own stupidity.

I think yorks split 50/50. Hit or miss with the students lol.

When they're pretty, they're real pretty, and when they're not.. well let's just say they're not what I'd call pretty. This is in terms of girls.

Sadly not alot of men make me turn my head these days. I suppose its for the best LOL.

Agreed. He also referred to Caucasians as dirt, which wasn't very nice IMO and completely insults my entire friend group. I will not be helping him out in the future.

You can't read eh. I specifically said North American white girls were the uglier ones and the European ones were not. Don't misinterpret the facts to your "advantage", if there is such a thing.

I think yorks split 50/50. Hit or miss with the students lol.

When they're pretty, they're real pretty, and when they're not.. well let's just say they're not what I'd call pretty. This is in terms of girls.

Sadly not alot of men make me turn my head these days. I suppose its for the best LOL.

I agree. When they're good, they're good.

Archived