Premed 101 Forums

General Re-structuring!

Guest Ian Wong

Guest Ian Wong

Hi all,

I've started re-organizing the site, in the hopes that it will be more efficient to help you find what you want. In addition, it looks like mycomputer.com is shutting down its free service, which means that the old message board will be shut down and deleted as of April 1, 2001. Therefore, I'm going to be copying all those old messages over to this board for your viewing pleasure. :)

It's hard to believe that the original message board has been going for over 9 months. In that time, going by the statistics tracked by mycomputer.com, there has been 532 messages posted, and 36,352 (!) page views. It's been fun managing this site, and I hope things continue to expand with this new message board.

Ian

UBC, MS2

Guest Ian Wong

Oh man!!!

I've got a scorching case of carpal tunnel. My aching median nerves! :D Too bad I can't prescribe myself some nice and effective pain meds... :(

I've just about finished tranferring all the postings from the old message-board to the new one. All the current postings are currently buried under the old ones, so you'll have to scroll to Page 2 of the general discussion forum to read them. Please feel free to respond to any messages that are interesting, whether they be old ones or new ones. Incidentally enough, that will bring them up to the top, where everyone else can easily read them.

I've also created many categories, as I felt the old way of having all the messages in one forum was a little disorganized. As a result, probably tomorrow I will be moving threads into the most appropriate categories. This will make it a lot easier to find the information that you want in a timely manner.

Please take the time to look for the best forum before you post something to General Discussions.

I'm off to dinner! Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Ian

UBC, MS2

Archived