Premed 101 Forums

Interview day

Hello,

I was hoping searching the forum and the website would enlightened me with this information, but... I couldn't find any...so how does this work?

You have interview slot which is 2 and half hours, where does campus tour, lunch, meeting students and etc all fit in?

I'm asking because I will be driving on interview day and it takes 5 hours (yikes) to get there;;; I plan to leave early morning for my afternoon interview. :S

anyone have experience of going to Kingston from London and how they planned their day so that they did not miss important part of the interview day? :)

I'm just so nervous because it's my first interview :o

Hello,

I was hoping searching the forum and the website would enlightened me with this information, but... I couldn't find any...so how does this work?

You have interview slot which is 2 and half hours, where does campus tour, lunch, meeting students and etc all fit in?

I'm asking because I will be driving on interview day and it takes 5 hours (yikes) to get there;;; I plan to leave early morning for my afternoon interview. :S

anyone have experience of going to Kingston from London and how they planned their day so that they did not miss important part of the interview day? :)

Hang tight because I think we're going to receive more info yet about day-of events. Once you get that you can plan your day better. :)

First of all, try not to be nervous! Everyone's really excited to have you at Queen's.

Second, the interview weekend website is almost finished. On this site, there will be information about when the information sessions are, the campus tours, etc.

As for meeting the class of 2015, there will be tons of opportunity for this, especially before your interview.

Hello,

I used to do that trip a lot when I was in undergrad at Queens, but I was taking the bus. It might be a good idea to go the night before to make sure you don't have any troubles with highway closures. Do you have friends in kingston you could stay with?

Archived