Premed 101 Forums

Help Me Out On This One Please

Guest Mart

I'm going back to school one year after graduating with a Biology Major and an Econ Minor. This extra year is for the sole purpose of boosting my marks. I was thinking that I should take more business classes so that I at least have more qualifications if I need to implement my back-up plan. Another option is that I could take easy courses. And the last option is to go back and take more economics and possible get a major. What would be my best course of action. Thanks a bunch.

Guest Akane200

Take enough courses to implement that back up plan, and then take the other easy courses to fill up the extra space if any.

If your back up plan is to make the economics minor a major, then go for it. Since you are going back to school, don't take a bunch of easy courses for the sake of boosting your marks that don't fit in with your degree (it looks bad, and I am sure everyone can tell why you did that by looking at your transcript). Instead, you should concentrate on an area, and that would give you a good back up as well as a good reason for going back to school for an additional year.

Archived