Premed 101 Forums

Can you buy TBR books in a bookstore in the US?

KatMatt

All discussions I've read relating to getting the TBR books in Canada have been about how to order them directly. But are they sold in bookstores in the US (like Kaplan books. Etc are)? If I drove down to the US, could I find them? Or only direct from the company? Thanks!

Guest yatml21

No. Unfortunately, they do not sell their books at other book stores. These books can only be purchased directly from TBR or used from someone else. Shipping to Canada is very expensive and takes ages to get back to you. If you live near the border (ex. Windsor, ON) and know anyone living across the border, you can order the books to their home and pick it up from them once they arrive. This is the fastest method to get the books to Canada.

No. Unfortunately, they do not sell their books at other book stores. These books can only be purchased directly from TBR or used from someone else. Shipping to Canada is very expensive and takes ages to get back to you. If you live near the border (ex. Windsor, ON) and know anyone living across the border, you can order the books to their home and pick it up from them once they arrive. This is the fastest method to get the books to Canada.

Thanks! I will look for used copies, or have them shipped to someone in Washington.

Archived