Premed 101 Forums

Distance/Regular 1-year Master's

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to say thank you for the amazing resource! I visited the site about 2 years ago, but never actually delved into the huge amount of information on here. I know the 2nd year vs special year vs Master's question has been answered a LOT and it was really helpful. I was wondering if there are any decent distance or even regular Master's programs that can be completed in about 12 months or so? I know it would be course-based, but I'm just trying to keep as many options open as possible

I think Athabasca offers masters programs.

*I would offer more info but I don't know anything about them... :D

I was looking more into more "reputable" universities I guess you could call them. :) Thanks for the contribution anyway! Hopefully someone who knows a bit about them can shed more light.

Athabasca is a fully accredited university. It might not have the big name like UofToronto, but it is in every way as legit.

I'm not trying to push Athabasca on you, just know that it is available, it is legitimate and it does offer Masters degrees via distance learning.

Oh no, I know. I just thought it wouldn't be perceived as good as a Master's from Mac or UT for example, but I'm start to see that's not really how it works. Thank you though! I'll definitely look into what degrees they offer!

Archived