Premed 101 Forums

Toronto Test Site - 3080 Yonge Street

page_matrix

Great location, that's where I wrote my test. I got put in a seat at the end of row and didn't notice anybody else the entire test!

Thanks! So they provide test writers with headphones and I assume scrape paper? Do we bring our own pencil and erasers? Would you suggest anything else? Where do we put our stuff when we're writing?

They provide you with headphones, scrap paper, pencil (with eraser..normal kind HB pencil). You cannot bring anything into the room (not even water), they even made me take off my watch.

My only complain was that the paper was pink, so I could not see a thing I was writing down. And it's a booklet so you have to flip between pages. Also I would suggest bringing your own ear plugs, I didn't like the headset they gave at all. But ear plugs are enough to completely drown out the noise.

They have lockers outside your room, in the hallway, as well as bathrooms. So you can grab a snack or whatever and just chill in the hallway for your break.

• 4 weeks later...
Great location, that's where I wrote my test. I got put in a seat at the end of row and didn't notice anybody else the entire test!

They provide you with headphones, scrap paper, pencil (with eraser..normal kind HB pencil). You cannot bring anything into the room (not even water), they even made me take off my watch.

My only complain was that the paper was pink, so I could not see a thing I was writing down. And it's a booklet so you have to flip between pages. Also I would suggest bringing your own ear plugs, I didn't like the headset they gave at all. But ear plugs are enough to completely drown out the noise.

They have lockers outside your room, in the hallway, as well as bathrooms. So you can grab a snack or whatever and just chill in the hallway for your break.

Do they have a cafeteria / vending machine? Can we leave the building to get food during breaks?

Lastly, what is the difference between Cestar, Willis, and Prometric that are on the same address?

Thanks

Archived