Premed 101 Forums

Registering for MCAT

voyageur

I'm trying to register to write the MCAT some time this summer in Toronto or Winnipeg. Trying to register on the AAMC website it appears there are almost no seats available. I tried calling their offices but they weren't much help. I'm surprised there are so few test dates available. Am I missing something? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I'm trying to register to write the MCAT some time this summer in Toronto or Winnipeg. Trying to register on the AAMC website it appears there are almost no seats available. I tried calling their offices but they weren't much help. I'm surprised there are so few test dates available. Am I missing something? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

THis is pretty standard.. most the seats for July and August are filled up by mid May from what I heard... Your best bet is late August or Early September. If you register for a later spot, one may open up earlier due to a cancellation, but you will have to pay extra to change your seating.

Good Luck.:)

Im from Montreal and tried registering but it seems that either the MCAT is not test in montreal at all, or that there are no seats available. Also there was barely any seats available, I had to schedule one for sept 7th.

Sorry for buzzing in on your thread but I had a question, anyone know how early one must show up to the mcat? Lets say my exam is at 1 pm, when should I be there? 2 hour in advance? thank you.

Archived