Premed 101 Forums

Hi y'all,

I'm from Toronto and am going to Western PT in the fall. I don't know anyone in London and I was thinking about staying in residence first year, so just wanted to know if anyone knew anything about the residences there (which ones are good and which ones are not)?

Thanks!

I'm pretty sure it's too late to apply to Western residences. There are a bunch of apartment buildings (Bayfield Hall, Lambton Hall, Beaver Hall, etc.) that are really close to campus. Otherwise, there are a ton of renting opportunities (apartments, houses) that are not too far from campus!

ahh thanks for the info! I actually called the Residence Admissions and the lady told me to fill out a MyResidence questionnaire placement form, and so I did, and they sent me a residence offer for London Hall the next day! I'm definitely going to go off-campus for the second year though, so thanks again for your help :)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I’m from Toronto and I’m renting an apartment in lambton hall at UWO. since its two bedrooms, I’m looking for another student to share this apartment with. This way we can split the rent and pay less. If anyone is interested give me a shout ASAP. (minooeif@hotmail.com)

Thank you

Archived