Premed 101 Forums

Looking for Housemates for those starting school in September!

Hi Everyone,

I'm looking for a place to live in September. Anyone else in the same boat want to share a house? I don't know Hamilton that well but I've heard the Westdale area is a good place to be.

About me:

I'm a 23 (turning 24) y/o HBA Graduate (2010) attending Mac med school starting in September. I'm looking for a few people to share a house with. I'm pretty clean and organized, and sociable. I'm a huge Toronto Blue Jays fan, and love playing and watching sports in general. I hardly know anyone in Hamilton so I'm looking forward to meeting some people and making some new friends! Send me a message if you are interested.

Andrew

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Andrew, I sent you a PM so check it out:)

Also, if others are interested in living at West Village Suites (one of the better places to live around the Mac campus), I'm an incoming Mac Med student also and am currently living here at WVS with 4 other people; 2 were older year Mac Med students who are moving out and there are 3 vacant spots in this suite at the moment.

I'd prefer to live with other Mac Med students (males) over random undergrad kids so if anyone is also interested in living here with a fellow med student please send me an IM.

I'm also 23 (male), with a BHs in Psych. I'm clean and organized and a very open minded person and consider myself to be quite mature. I also like to socialize and I get along easily with most people.

Archived