Premed 101 Forums

Interview

Hi,

I wanted some help with the Interview for Australian Universities. I have a meeting with one of the Professor for one of the school, and I was wondering if someone would be able to share their experince of What was asked ? What should I except ? How should I prepare myself ?

Thank you all and any help is appreciated :) .

I am extremely sorry I have applied for University of Sydney and I have an interview for James Cook University. So I was wondering if I can get some information on what to expect what to prepare for etc. Is going to Australia for Dentistry all worth it ?

Thank you all for your help. :)

Doubt you're going to get much love here; there aren't many people applying for Australian schools. You can try to talk to McMarauder, but I believe he's attending UMelbourne.

Thank you so much I will pm him as well, also are you applying to any Australian Dental Schools ?

USyd is MMI. If you already meet or surpass their requirements, you WILL get an interview. There's are good MMI threads in the medical school interview sections of this forum.

Another suggestion is to register for Pagingdoctor. It's Australia's version of premed101. Apparently, you will find some of Sydney's old MMI questions, despite the fact that interviewees swore not to post the questions anywhere on the internet.

You may find some information on there about the James Cook interview. Sorry that I didn't tell you this in the private message. It only just occurred to me.

• 1 month later...

Archived