Premed 101 Forums

Anyone dropping their seat for MCAT (Mid-Late August)??????

tms

I am looking to register for the MCAT in the GTA for mid-late August but can't find any seats. Is anyone planning to cancel their registration?

I am aiming for August 10/16/17/23. If anyone is cancelling their seat, please let me know.

I wrote last summer on July 6th, then immediately signed up to write again in August. I had to register to write in Michigan because that's all that was available at the time (which would have been fine), but I kept checking and lots of dates ended up opening up in Toronto as July/August progressed so I just switched locations so I wouldn't have to cross the border. I ended up writing on the 18th or 19th of August I think. So I would sign up for something now and switch if something else pops up.

I just checked when I saw your post this morning but it still says no seats available for all of august and September dates. I hope I can find a seat soon as I need to book time off work before my test date.

I just checked when I saw your post this morning but it still says no seats available for all of august and September dates. I hope I can find a seat soon as I need to book time off work before my test date.

Oh, no! I'm sure you'll get one soon! Just keep checking! It popped up right around midnight when for hrs before then there was nothing. I'm not sure what the deal is or why there are so few spots in the GTA.

Good luck!!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived