Premed 101 Forums

*Niagara and Waterloo Mac Med Students - 4 Month Housing for Fall 2012 in Hamilton*

cokezero

Hey classmates,

If you're a FEMALE going to McMaster's NRC or WRC for Fall 2012 and are looking for temporary housing in Hamilton for the first four months of school, you're in the right place. I am in incoming female medical student in my early twenties. I've been accepted to the Hamilton campus, and will be living in a house that I purchased in Hamilton in Westdale. It is less than a 10 minute walk from campus (if you walk fast it may even be five minutes). There is A/C, laundry, three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a backyard, a shed to keep your bike if you have one, and a driveway to park your car if you have one. The house is clean, bright, and neat, and has been recently renovated. There are three bedrooms but I'll only be renting one of them, so you have your pick between the 2nd upstairs bedroom or the sole bedroom in the basement (I'll be staying in one of the upstairs bedrooms).

So if you're interested, PM me, and I'll share more details about the place with you.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Cokezero,

Msg me. I'm starting at McMaster in the fall and would be interested in hearing more about your place and the room available during the school year.

I'm a 26 year old Midwifery student with prior degrees and I'll be away a lot of the time!.

Thanks.

Archived