Premed 101 Forums

Online application open date for UBC

Hi, I'm just wondering when the online application for UBC dentistry first opens. On the web it tells us when the deadline is but I can't find a note on when it starts.

Also, is it always better to apply as soon as I can, or does it not matter as long as I apply before the deadline?

Thx in advance!

Hi, I'm just wondering when the online application for UBC dentistry first opens. On the web it tells us when the deadline is but I can't find a note on when it starts.

Also, is it always better to apply as soon as I can, or does it not matter as long as I apply before the deadline?

Thx in advance!

Hi,

The application open date can very but usually around late September to mid October is when most dental schools open applications. I would advise you check the online application menu starting early September every few days to be proactive about applying. Definitely start applying ASAP as you want to ensure all of your documents are in place. Note that UBC requires a high school transcript so be sure to contact the necessary institutions to ensure you are prepared going into the application.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

The application open date can very but usually around late September to mid October is when most dental schools open applications. I would advise you check the online application menu starting early September every few days to be proactive about applying. Definitely start applying ASAP as you want to ensure all of your documents are in place. Note that UBC requires a high school transcript so be sure to contact the necessary institutions to ensure you are prepared going into the application.

Hope this helps.

Thank you so much!

I think UBC's application opens earlier than late September. I believe it's either late July or August.

Hi,

Hope this helps.

• 2 months later...

Archived