Premed 101 Forums

Anyone else writing on August 3rd or 4th?

tms

Hi everyone,

I am just wondering if any of you are also writing the test on August 3rd or August 4th. How far are you in your review? Have you started doing FL practice tests?

I am just looking for moral support by knowing where others stand as I am freaking out as the test date gets closer.

Thanks!

I'm writing on the 3rd... I'm almost done reviewing the contents and I will be starting full length tests on Monday. I really hope that gives me enough time for lots of practice and more review as needed >.< What about you? And you're definitely not alone! I'm freaking out too... I don't know if I'll ever feel totally ready for it, so just hope I'm preparing enough...

I am writing on the 4th. I have done most of the review. I just feel that I haven't reviewed OChem and GChem as much but that's mainly cuz I am pretty good with them. So I am hoping to review those in between my FL practice tests. I have done about 2-3 practice tests but I will start doing them seriously in a couple of days after I am done my bio review completely.

Honestly, the main thing I am worried and scared about is verbal. I wrote the test last year and verbal was the only issue so I am trying to pay most attention to that.

Archived