Premed 101 Forums

U-Pass for 1st year med students

the U-pass program switched to a month to month pass, so we have to go pick it up for each month from the bookstore. we should be able to get passes for the entire duration of our school year, September to May (and maybe even June, since our exams go till June).

Based on my experience last year, august (first week of school) will not be included and june will not be included. You can pick up your u-pass at the library starting on the 15/16th of the preceding month.

Make sure you sign it and carry the correct month with you at all times on the bus... The fine is ridiculous and I saw a couple of people get tickets for not signing the back of their tickets.

Based on my experience last year, august (first week of school) will not be included and june will not be included. You can pick up your u-pass at the library starting on the 15/16th of the preceding month.

Make sure you sign it and carry the correct month with you at all times on the bus... The fine is ridiculous and I saw a couple of people get tickets for not signing the back of their tickets.

pick-up is at the bookstore, otherwise everything else here is accurate.

Archived