Premed 101 Forums

Kaplan vs TPR/EK Verbal tests

MonkeyDLuffy

Kaplan I find is very heavy on specific detail kinds of questions. That is why IMO they are easy because the answer most of the time is in the passage and is very easy to find if you know where in the passage to look.

Practising with Kaplan will help you perform better on specific details questions on the actual MCAT. It should help with stamina/general timing and give you a little bit of a confidence boost. If you have run out of TPR and EK101 then I would say it definitely is not a waste of time to do the kaplan practice.

Kaplan I find is very heavy on specific detail kinds of questions. That is why IMO they are easy because the answer most of the time is in the passage and is very easy to find if you know where in the passage to look.

Practising with Kaplan will help you perform better on specific details questions on the actual MCAT. It should help with stamina/general timing and give you a little bit of a confidence boost. If you have run out of TPR and EK101 then I would say it definitely is not a waste of time to do the kaplan practice.

Thank you! :)

Archived