Premed 101 Forums

Quebec Financial Aide

crete

Hi - this is my first time getting Quebec Financial aide and I am having a tough time figuring out how it works. I was approved for aide and as far as I know I have to go pick up a letter from my school later this week and bring it to a participating bank.

My bank does is not eligible so I have to go open an account at another bank.

Does anyone know if I can go open the account now (without the letter) in my home city or if I should wait to open the account with that specific letter? I assume it will be much busier next week so I would like to avoid the wait to open an account if possible.

Thanks!

Hi - this is my first time getting Quebec Financial aide and I am having a tough time figuring out how it works. I was approved for aide and as far as I know I have to go pick up a letter from my school later this week and bring it to a participating bank.

My bank does is not eligible so I have to go open an account at another bank.

Does anyone know if I can go open the account now (without the letter) in my home city or if I should wait to open the account with that specific letter? I assume it will be much busier next week so I would like to avoid the wait to open an account if possible.

Thanks!

I opened an account last week. The person told me to just bring the letter in and it'll be fine. So, save some time and open your account now. If you are a medical or dental student, make sure to tell them that. You get a special account.

I opened an account last week. The person told me to just bring the letter in and it'll be fine. So, save some time and open your account now. If you are a medical or dental student, make sure to tell them that. You get a special account.

Thank you kindly

!

Hi I am changing university, will I need to go get a letter from my new university or is everything fine with the bank because I had prets et bourses last year?

(J'ai remplis le formulaire et la dernière revision date de juillet, tout semblait bien et aucune autre revision de dossier depuis)

Hi I am changing university, will I need to go get a letter from my new university or is everything fine with the bank because I had prets et bourses last year?

(J'ai remplis le formulaire et la dernière revision date de juillet, tout semblait bien et aucune autre revision de dossier depuis)

On ne reçoit l'autorisation de prêt (aka: the letter) qu'une seule fois. Ensuite, même si on change d'école ou de programme, il n'y a rien d'autre à faire (sauf faire la "demande de révision" en ligne pour indiquer un changement de programme).

Archived