Premed 101 Forums

Kaplan VB vs AAMC VB

Raiya

Hey guys,

Not sure if this applies to others but I find that when I'm doing the Kaplan VB, it's really hard for me to eliminate answers, whereas on AAMC, I can at least take out two right away. Sometimes on AAMC, the options are so far-fetched too, but on Kaplan, everything seem to sound the same haha. Maybe it's just me...

I hear people say that Kaplan's verbal is generally easier than the AAMC ones, but I'm finding the opposite o_o

I know that AAMC is supposed to be a pretty fair representation, but did anyone feel the same way about kaplan's verbal? The more verbals I do from kaplan the more I freak out...:(

I haven't done a test from Kaplan, but I've heard that the questions are more difficult. The good thing about this is that you'll become more used to the critical thinking skills needed to perform well on the AAMC tests. The other nice thing is that the curve is a little bit more forgiving on the Kaplan tests.

I haven't done a test from Kaplan, but I've heard that the questions are more difficult. The good thing about this is that you'll become more used to the critical thinking skills needed to perform well on the AAMC tests. The other nice thing is that the curve is a little bit more forgiving on the Kaplan tests.

Ah I see..yeah I've been using the AAMC curve for kaplan's verbal. such a pain. D:

Thanks a bunch! :)

Archived