Premed 101 Forums

Credit Hours?

• 3 weeks later...
So what does it mean if there are 4 credit hour courses..Is it a solid 5 courses OR equivalent 30 Credit hours?

I believe 4 credit hour courses are 0.5 credit (half semester) courses that have a lab component. You should contact Dal and see if they actually accept 4 credit courses as 4 credits and not 3.

I believe 4 credit hour courses are 0.5 credit (half semester) courses that have a lab component. You should contact Dal and see if they actually accept 4 credit courses as 4 credits and not 3.

I have already contacted Dal about my honors situation and it seems like 30 credit hours is equal to 5 courses...I have the e-mail in case I run into issues lol. I wish things were more standard.....

Aha found it, yes 30 credit hours is considered full-time by Dal... so their rule of 5 courses or 10 half courses would also have an equivalency of 30 credit hours. I'm hoping other schools have this "rule" as well.

Archived