Premed 101 Forums

Pre-Med Group

Ask Jaylynn any questions. Here is the email;

"Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful and healthy summer vacation! September is quickly approaching and I am sure we are all getting back into our school routines. The U of S PMC (Pre Med Club) will be having a very quick meeting (20 minutes tops) on Monday September 10th at 3pm in the upper MUMPS in the college of medicine (if you don't know where that is, please email jma191@mail.usask.ca for directions). We will quickly overview some of the new ideas for this year, and will be selling memberships for this year. The memberships are $5 each and will be required for any of our events from September 2012-April 2013. If you have a membership from last year, you will still need to purchase a membership for this year and you will need a membership to receive any future emails after September 24th.

The U of S PMC will also be doing the group elections for the executive council for this year during the meeting. The election process is pretty basic (hands up voting); this year there is three positions open - Vice-President, Secretary, and Treasurer. If you are interested in any of these positions, or helping out generally, you can email jma191@mail.usask.ca for more information.

Thank you everyone!! See you at the meeting!

Jaylynn Arcand

President

U of S PMC"

Ask Jaylynn any questions. Here is the email;

"Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a wonderful and healthy summer vacation! September is quickly approaching and I am sure we are all getting back into our school routines. The U of S PMC (Pre Med Club) will be having a very quick meeting (20 minutes tops) on Monday September 10th at 3pm in the upper MUMPS in the college of medicine (if you don't know where that is, please email jma191@mail.usask.ca for directions). We will quickly overview some of the new ideas for this year, and will be selling memberships for this year. The memberships are $5 each and will be required for any of our events from September 2012-April 2013. If you have a membership from last year, you will still need to purchase a membership for this year and you will need a membership to receive any future emails after September 24th.

The U of S PMC will also be doing the group elections for the executive council for this year during the meeting. The election process is pretty basic (hands up voting); this year there is three positions open - Vice-President, Secretary, and Treasurer. If you are interested in any of these positions, or helping out generally, you can email jma191@mail.usask.ca for more information.

Thank you everyone!! See you at the meeting!

Jaylynn Arcand

President

U of S PMC"

Thanks! See you then!

Archived