Premed 101 Forums

OMSAS sketch 3 executive positions in the same university club

Hey,

I was wondering if I should list my 3 executive positions at UNICEF university club as separate entries or clump them into one. I am now the Vice President of the club and was previously the treasurer and the year before that I was the communications director. I was thinking that I should list my VP position as a separate entry while combining the previous two into one.

Any advise? :confused:

Hey,

I was wondering if I should list my 3 executive positions at UNICEF university club as separate entries or clump them into one. I am now the Vice President of the club and was previously the treasurer and the year before that I was the communications director. I was thinking that I should list my VP position as a separate entry while combining the previous two into one.

Any advise? :confused:

If they were different roles, with different time periods, there is no reason that they need to be grouped together. If you are legitimately running out of your slots in your sketch, sure, group stuff together, but otherwise, it isn't stat padding if you legitimately did the work/time.

Archived