Premed 101 Forums

Anything About "DATReady"?

Hi, guys!

I've being searching some DAT materials and found this website: http://www.datready.ca . Has anybody heard anything about them or used their prep. materials? I would appreciate your feedback!

I recently got the reading comprehension tests from them. The tests are pretty good. English is not my first language, so I need help with this section the most!

I will be writing the DAT for the second time, and I did well on the sciences and other sections last time but I bombed the reading section and I mean BOMBED it. There aren't many resources out there for reading, so I think this one is good.

I recently got the reading comprehension tests from them. The tests are pretty good. English is not my first language, so I need help with this section the most!

I will be writing the DAT for the second time, and I did well on the sciences and other sections last time but I bombed the reading section and I mean BOMBED it. There aren't many resources out there for reading, so I think this one is good.

Oh, I had the same situation with DAT. Now, I am going to take it for the second time. By the way, how they (DATready) ship the book and what is the price for shipping?

Oh, I had the same situation with DAT. Now, I am going to take it for the second time. By the way, how they (DATready) ship the book and what is the price for shipping?

Well let's hope we do well the second time...

They shipped it by canada post's express service. I think I got the book in 2 or 3 days. Shipping cost was $12

• 1 month later...

Archived