Premed 101 Forums

2nd undergrad degree?

Hi guys,

I am a recent graduate from the university of Ottawa with a GPA of 3.81/4 (weighted formula). In my fourth year of my first degree I received a 3.95/4. I am planning on returning for another degree- just 2 years- in order to aim solely for A's and A+'s in order to for my new GPA to be around 3.93 (or up *fingers crossed)

My question is simple. Would uOttawa view my sketch in a negative or positive light taking the fact that I already have a previous degree (I know this sounds dumb, but I can't help but ask). Also my EC at the moment seems okay.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to comment.

Hi guys,

I am a recent graduate from the university of Ottawa with a GPA of 3.81/4 (weighted formula). In my fourth year of my first degree I received a 3.95/4. I am planning on returning for another degree- just 2 years- in order to aim solely for A's and A+'s in order to for my new GPA to be around 3.93 (or up *fingers crossed)

My question is simple. Would uOttawa view my sketch in a negative or positive light taking the fact that I already have a previous degree (I know this sounds dumb, but I can't help but ask). Also my EC at the moment seems okay.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Feel free to comment.

Neither.

10char

Archived