Premed 101 Forums

course registration

Guest dl

Guest MedAnxiety

Thanks Onsp. You're right, Bearscat is soo much better cause I found Beartracks to be extremely slow.

Btw, I might be delusional, but I thought you accepted Queens' offer as well?

nope, i havent accepted Queen's yet. I got offered a spot off the waitlist, and told them i was "interested", and so they mailed me the paperwork. I have to confirm with them by Monday. Im so confused, both Queens and UofA are my top choices. Ive already done 1 year at queens, and 3 here. I really cant decide, although my family is driving me nuts (which, as Im beginning to remember, is why i left after high school in the first place). If im moving out either way, id rather go to Queens, but here, I can live at home which is vastly cheaper (and mom makes my lunch)(dont laugh, a lot of my friends mom make their lunches too)(and one of them is 26 yrs old and a resident in Orthopaedic surgery).

Guest MedAnxiety

hehe..yeah, I agree with the family-driving-me-nuts bit. That's why I decided to leave BC for a while...

But congrats on getting both acceptances. I was in the same situation just a week or so ago... and it's tough!

Good luck :)

Guest house

Hey MedAnxiety, Thanks so much for posting up those classes, it made things sooo much easier. How did you even figure it out, because when I searched for DMED and MED there were other courses that were offered apparently to 1st and 2nd years (ie. gastroenterol & nutrition) but you didnt register for that, I guess its for 2nd year?

Also when you (or anyone) actually look at you timetable why are all the courses offered at the same time? is that because of the blocks? like for half the semester we do one thing every day and the 2nd half we do another?

Thanks

Guest house

...actually yeah i just answered my own question about why the courses appear to be at the same time, so the only other thing then is if we're sure there arent any other courses other than the one MA listed.

Archived