Premed 101 Forums

Casper date/time

I haven't received an email yet, but I went to the "Step 4 - Start/Resume the CASPer Test" link on the homepage and it's showing me my scheduled start time, so I'm assuming that's when my timeslot is.

On that note, didn't get either of my top two choices :mad: humbug. I will be monitoring the timeslot tables closely...

Thanks for your quick reply takeinfinity. That was very helpful information. I'm surprised they don't e-mail us considering that it's in less than a week (for half the test takers)!

I'm sorry you didn't get your preferred time slot. Looks like you were unlucky on this point. :(

I just got an email (7:25pm). Got my last choice which was Wednesday...sucks because I work full time! Hoping this results in good admissions karma in return??

If you go to the "Step 3 - Manage Your Booking" tab, you should be able to sign up for the Sunday 8:30am spots. There seem to be a lot of those left! If you work full-time then even Sunday morning might be better for you than any Wednesday spots...up to you =)

I got slightly confused by the system when I was switching spots, so here's how you do it, just in case you find it annoying too:

1. Go to "Step 3 - Manage Your Booking" tab

2. Go to "My Bookings" tab and click on your current booking

3. Click on "delete booking"

4. Rush over like a madman to the "Events" tab

5. Click on your desired timeslot and book

If you go to the "Step 3 - Manage Your Booking" tab, you should be able to sign up for the Sunday 8:30am spots. There seem to be a lot of those left! If you work full-time then even Sunday morning might be better for you than any Wednesday spots...up to you =)

I got slightly confused by the system when I was switching spots, so here's how you do it, just in case you find it annoying too:

Great, thanks! :) I was on there trying to figure out how to change it and failed miserably.

Got the email this afternoon/evening ish and got my first choice.

I assumed (could be wrong here) that many people would select Sunday time slots as their preferences. I knew for some reason a top Sunday choice would be hard for me to get. So I picked a time on Wednesday. I have class that day but I decided I might as well skip it and do this properly. Just glad there is no exam or midterm.

Anyway, good luck to all of you!

Muchas gracias for the info, as I too got a third choice Wednesday slot I'd like to ditch.

Thanks! I got my last choice (wed) and it's difficult for me since I work. Managed to grab an 8.30am slot on Sunday

hey guys,

just moved from a wed 430 slot to sunday 830. so there *should* be one spot open on wed at 430 if anyone wants it lol... (i was under the impression that it was full. but if you look at it, it says "bookable: 90" :S) whatev. in any case, if anyone was trying to get in there but couldn't, yup!

hey guys,

just moved from a wed 430 slot to sunday 830. so there *should* be one spot open on wed at 430 if anyone wants it lol... (i was under the impression that it was full. but if you look at it, it says "bookable: 90" :S) whatev. in any case, if anyone was trying to get in there but couldn't, yup!

Whichever time slot you have looks "full" to you. But basically any of the slots you visibly see are still unfilled. I was confused too

Archived