Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist

Guest noncestvrai

Guest noncestvrai

Ok, got on the waitlist...ugh, more wait. Any ideas on how it will move? Anyhow, you can post your ideas about it and your rank if you would like.

noncestvrai

Guest noncestvrai

Well I don't know what are my chances realistically...I guess it would be amazing if I get in.

I would like to know if the list will move soon or I will have to wait over the summer.

CY, what was your rank on the waitlist last year if you don't mind sharing?

noncestvrai

Guest Ian Wong

Heya,

I've got my finger's crossed for you. #4 seems like pretty good odds; hopefully you'll see some movement in the waitlist particularly after all the Ontario schools start releasing their letters. :)

Ian

• 3 weeks later...
Guest noncestvrai

I will leave my spot at UdeM most probably...

I got in at McGill.

Good luck for those waitlisted.

noncestvrai

Guest quebecboy

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rollin

I'm really happy for you, and I wish you best of luck at McGill,

Quebecboy

• 1 month later...
Guest cutieyellow

Waitlists aren't moving much this year as opposed to last. I don't fully know what happened. All i can say is that i thank my lucky star for last year's crazy acceptances...

Odd thing though, i know of a few people that have refused their spots at UdeM....so i guess UdeM accepted more than they could take or something if the waitlist isn't moving.

CY

Guest Blake128

I have refused my spot at UdeM, even though I live in Montreal. Sherbrooke just seemed a better choice actually, so my mind was already made up. Same with Laval. Only Mcgill didn't accept me, but it doesn't really matter anymore, eh ?;)

Guest noncestvrai

I have to thank my McGill fairy...

Altough UdeM might have been nice as well, I will come for a visit during the medgames, I guess.

noncestvrai

Archived