Premed 101 Forums

"Submit application" different from "submit and continue"?

Hi

If I click the "submit and continue" on the individual pages, then it just shows a check mark showing that the page is complete. As far as I understand, this is just for our own checklist, correct? Until I click the "SUBMIT APPLICATION", the application hasn't been submitted right?

I have clicked the "submit and continue" button a few times, but I am still able to update my experience and add/delete things. So my question again is that it means my application hasn't been sent to the U of C med school yet, correct?

There are too many submit buttons in the application-it is very frustrating. Please let me know if you all know the answer to this!

Thanks!

Hi -

just wondering.... once we actually submit the application, are we supposed to get any confirmation that it was submitted okay? The only confirmation I can see is a green check mark next to "submit" when looking at the app status... Can everyone else who has already submitted go in an click on the individual sections (e.g. employment, awards etc)? It almost looks like one could go in and edit these sections...

^Hi Motivated.

I did not receive any confirmation email when I submitted. Although I can click to bring the cursor into the sections, I am not allowed to type.

Is it the same for you?

I was hoping for a confirmation email or something; the tiny little green check-mark was a little too subtle :o

Archived