Premed 101 Forums

Interview Prep

What are people doing to prep for their interviews? Best way to go about this?

Read Doing Right. I have made a big list of questions and scenarios. Know where you stand on topics, know your experiences. Not too much prep I think what matters is who you are/why and what do you want from this? you cant really change that. :D good luck! when is your interview?

Also they told me send an up to date transcript to the document center..I already sent my transcript why would they need this again? I think I may call them to see if it is for making sure I am enrolled in the rest of my English ...ensuring I am graduating next year or just cause they didnt get it ? did they ask this of anyone else?

i think what they mean is to send an updated transcript in December if you are currently taking courses this fall (i.e. when you have received your marks after final exams). if there are no updates courses/marks on your transcript, i don't think it is necessary. best bet would be to follow up directly with the admissions office!:o

and yes, they ask this of everyone!

thanks so much! yeah that makes more sense. They never specified anything in my interview letter just listed things carms document center needed and my transcript was checked (as in I needed to supply it ) they said "an up to date transcirpt from UNB when it becomes available." and application is complete is not checked..they really should have put a date for transcript submission...Ill call. have you received your letter and noticed this?:confused:

i haven't received any letters yet as I just received my telephone call today (I am IP). however, the lady from the admissions office explained that updated copies of my transcripts were required in December when I received the marks the courses I am currently completing. Will let you know when I get the letter!

i haven't received any letters yet as I just received my telephone call today (I am IP). however, the lady from the admissions office explained that updated copies of my transcripts were required in December when I received the marks the courses I am currently completing. Will let you know when I get the letter!

Aha maybe that's what I missed....some very loud students came bustling in while I was on the phone with them..I missed some stuff. lol thanks!

Archived