Premed 101 Forums

DAT prep manuals for sale...

Guest bcdentalgirl

Guest bcdentalgirl

If you're taking the DAT out here in BC, I have the Kaplan and CDA prep manuals, carving blades, ruler plus a bunch of old photocopied PAT exams to check out - all you'll need is soap. I will give you the whole shwack for 90$.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mugenman2003

I already have the kaplan and CDA prep material but would love to get my hands on the old exam photocopies...

if you have time to photocopy them again and/or are interested in selling them, please contact me - cglee1@hotmail.com - i live in the Vancouver area as well.

thanks!

Guest mugenman2003

ya shoulda made more photocopies! You coulda made MORE money than being a dentist hehehe :)

So have you been ACCEPTED by UBC dentistry? If so, are you lovin' every minute of it?

Guest bcdentalgirl

Hi,

No, I'm in the application process too. If you're looking for some exams to practice, UBC bookstore has a bunch of practice manuals which are unsealed (and therefor RETURNABLE for a full refund)...hint hint

• 3 months later...
Guest ubcdent

Hey people...

I'm at ubc here...and got tones of DAT material for sale...u guys want old exam copies...i've got tones...i'm selling them at $3/each...

other stuff for sale:

Kaplan Complete prep booklet $50

IQ Carving $30

Please email me at wn@interchange.ubc.ca if u want to buy them.

Archived